While your enjoyment is of utmost importance to us, we strongly encourage you to gamble responsibly at all times. It is strictly against the rules of Winspark – and prohibited by law – to open an account, play on Winspark, or participate in any of its activities if you are under 18 years of age.
While the majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some, gambling can become a problem.
We suggest the following guidelines to gambling responsibly:
- Establish a set limit for the amount of money you are willing to spend each time before you start playing.
- Gambling is not advisable if you are attempting to make up for any prior losses.
- Gambling is not advisable if you are in recovery from any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advisable if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Always keep in mind that gambling is a form of entertainment and a game of chance – there are no systems or formulas that guarantee success.
We provide customers with the following options to assist them to gamble responsibly:
Should you become concerned about your gambling behaviour, you can request a period of self-exclusion (“temporary blocked access”) by sending an email to our Support Team. Your account will be blocked for the requested time period – whether a week, a month, or any other specified length of time. You may call our Support Team to re-activate your account once the self-exclusion period has ended.
During this period, any attempt to open a new account will be blocked upon detection and the request for temporary blocked access will become irrevocable. We reserve the right at our own sole discretion to withhold all deposited and related monies in relation to such accounts.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself these questions:
- Is gambling interfering with my work or other responsibilities?
- Am I trying to make up for prior gambling losses?
- Am I recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do I gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
- If your answer is ‘yes’ to at least one of these questions, we recommend that you request self-exclusion and seek out professional help.
Should you find yourself with a compulsive gambling problem, we urge you to seek out professional help as soon as possible. A wealth of information and help can also be found on the Gamblers-Anonymous website.
Set a deposit limit
Limitations on deposits are available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. If you want to set a predetermined limit or to decrease your limit, please contact our Support Team.
Access your Account History
By reviewing your account history, you become aware of your pattern of play. This awareness can be helpful in recognising a potential gambling-addiction problem. We encourage customers to review their account history regularly.
Winspark’s staff are invariably trained and well aware of our Responsible Gaming Policy. If approached about any such issue, their response will be immediate.
This Responsible Gaming Policy has been drafted in English. In the event of any discrepancies in meaning between this document and its translated versions, the original English meaning will prevail .
This Responsible Gaming Policy is effective from 1 September 2018.